As promised this weekend at UMBC DEC, here’s the power point presentation and a compilation of the links I brought up as good potential resources. Grouped together in no particular order:
- The Game Crafter – various prototype parts and custom printer/publisher
- Hasbro – if any ever Hasbro game has a part or piece, you can buy it.
- Chessex – dice of all kinds, including custom
- Woodworks Ltd – fabulous wooden tiles and tokens
- Dundjinni – make awesome maps, even without art skills
- PlainCards – quick print-your-own cards
- Em4 Miniatures – lots of nice pieces, especially for more “European” style games
Print-On-Demand Services and Online Retailers:
- The Game Crafter – buy in bulk at wholesale prices, or sell on their own online storefront.
- Drive Thru Cards – part of OneBookShelf, they offer really nice quality card products.
- Drive Thru RPG – also part of OneBookShelf, these guys instead offer RPG-related eBooks on their storefront.
- Nationwide Barcode – Only legit resaler for UPCs in the US. Super affordable.
- MD State Sales Tax License – if you want to sell stuff on the ground in MD, you need a tax license.
- US Copyright Office – super fast online copyright process
- Amazon Seller Services – how to go about selling your stuff on Amazon
- MD Small Business Services – resource hub for all small businesses in MD
Board Game Reviewers:
Each has their own selection and mailing criteria for the games, so contact them individually.
- Father Geek
- All Us Geeks
- The Gamer’s Table
- Pizza Games & Zombies
- The Dice Tower
- Board Game Geek (for listings)
Or you can download the full presentation (.pps) deck here. (zipped)